We are looking for an enthusiastic PR intern to perform a variety of exciting tasks in the field of renewable energy.
Location: Ithaca(USA), Aachen (Germany), Krakow (Poland)
Job Type: Part-Time
Experience: Enrolled student with basic experience
Salary: After initial period, evaluation will be completed for consideration of a continued paid internship / depending on internship type
Do you love to write? Are you passionate about sustainability? Intelligent Green Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic writing/public relations intern to write about sustainability topics, and renewable energy. You will have the opportunity to gain experience in the growing field of renewable energy and build your writing portfolio.
Cultivate your writing skills and learn about the growing solar industry with IGS.
Tasks during the internship:
- Acquire knowledge of the growing solar industry
- Research all sustainability topics to write educated pieces
- Blog post writing on sustainability topics
- Write press releases for IGS
- Work with the marketing team on copy writing for social media posts
- Currently an enrolled student (all years accepted)
- Fluent English-speaking and writing / ability to freely communicate with others in English
- Familiar with blog posts / press release writing
- Interested in sustainability / writing
- Majoring in Writing / Journalism or a like field
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Word Press, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent research & writing skills
- Passionate about learning and sustainability
- Experience with technical documents
Apply here or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org