We are looking for an enthusiastic renewable energy marketing intern to perform a variety of exciting tasks in the field of renewable energy.
Location: Ithaca (USA), Aachen (Germany)
Job Type: Part-Time / Full-Time
Experience: Enrolled student with basic experience
Salary: After initial period, evaluation will be completed for consideration of a continued paid internship / depending on internship type
Cultivate your marketing skills and learn about the growing solar industry with IGS.
Tasks during the internship:
- Acquire knowledge of the service provision process
- Acquire knowledge of social media used in the market
- Discover methods of gathering customers’ experience
- Explore e-marketing – how does it work, how can IGS’s internet personality improve
- Create marketing content – writing articles, designing advertisements, infographics, reports, handbooks, white papers, social media posts etc.
- Learning profiling and analytic skills for social media marketing
- Create templates for current and future marketing materials
- Brainstorm and collaborate on company video and image production
- Currently an enrolled student (all years accepted)
- Fluent English-speaking and writing/ ability to freely communicate with others in English
- Familiar with social media marketing
- Interested in marketing / communication / management
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing / Communications or a like field
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Experience with technical documents
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent research & writing skills
- Passionate about learning and sustainability
Apply here or via email: email@example.com