We are looking for an enthusiastic engineering intern to perform a variety of exciting tasks in the field of renewable energy.
Cultivate your engineering skills during your renewable energy engineering internship and learn about the growing solar industry with IGS.
Tasks during the internship:
- Translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Documentation review and update
- Testing of recent engineering releases
- Analysis & documentation of problem trouble reports found during testing
- Providing written and verbal status of testing progress to the concurrent engineering team
- Providing suggestions for problem trouble report resolution
- Currently an enrolled student (all years accepted)
- Fluent English-speaking and writing / ability to freely communicate with others in English
- Familiarity and interest in the field of manufacturing and design
- Familiarity in dealing with codes and standards
- Pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Environmental engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Experience using office and graphical design software especially Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- CAD experience especially with SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Professionalism with others and engineers
- Experience with technical documents
- Practical experience in the field of manufacturing and design
- Passionate about learning and sustainability
Apply here or via email: email@example.com